A professionally designed hardscape may be just what you need to give your property a decorative new look. Maybe you driveway is cracked and beat up, or maybe you would like a new outdoor patio. A hardscape pro in your area can help with a design and build that fits your budget. Conventry® Stone and Interlocking Concrete Pavers are hot right now, and make your design look awesome.
The are many areas and designs for those areas your property could use a facelift. Here are just a few:
- Interlocking Concrete Paver Driveway
- Conventry® Stone Retaining Wall around your favorite flower bed
- Interlocking Concrete Paver Patio
- Exotic Waterfall or Fountain flowing into your pool or pond
- Walkway or steps
There are many amazing projects you can complete with any hardscaping professional in your area. Choose from many different color stones and sizes that fit your landscape and budget.
When calling a hardscape specialist in your area, remember to make sure they ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute) certified. The ICPI is the leader for education and training for paver contractors.
Here is some of the knowledge an ICPI certified contractor will have:
- Job planning
- Estimating quantities, job layout, and flow
- Base materials needed
- Edge restraints
- Bedding and joint sands
- Selection and installation of concrete pavers
- Maintenance and Management
So, get started on your new hardscape today.
10 Reasons to start your hardscaping project:
- Freshen up your property with a new look
- Driveway is cracked or broken
- Your patio is beat up
- Your mulch beds are holding there mulch well
- Front step is falling apart
- You want an exotic waterfall or fountain for your pool or pond
- Your pool needs a facelift
- Your property needs a facelift
- Getting ready to sell your home
- Getting ready to sell your business
All these reasons and more are the perfect reason to start a new hardscape design. Hardscape contractors work fast and get your property looking great before you know it. Obviously the time depends on the size of the job, but if you find a good hardscaping professional, he will get the job done right and as quick as possible.
Remember to always get at least 3 estimates for any outdoor project. And don’t always pick the lowest estimate. Pick the company that you think is going to do the best job.
So what are you waiting for, call an ICPI professional in your area. Your hardscaping project should not wait any longer.
Land Creations, LLC of Delran, NJ will create an amazing hardscape for you at a competitive price. Land Creations hardscape professionals always put quality and integrity first. So give us a call today! (856) 764-3807 – You will be glad you did!